Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Mystery of the Dragging Mommy

I mentioned in my last post that I've been dragging.  Saturday, the full Galloway clan went on a park quest.  It was one of the easiest we've done.  Afterward, I was so exhausted, I spent most of the afternoon in bed. Admittedly, I'm out of shape and had a huge lunch, but food comas don't last for days.

I forced myself to do some chores on Sunday, but spent an equal amount of time on the couch.  I went to work for a big event on Monday and was drooling on my pillow by early evening.

Yesterday, after the earthquake (! - not a phrase I expected to type),  my ears began to hurt. By evening, I felt like someone was jabbing the inside of my left ear with a knife.  I took myself to the local urgent care.

Double ear infection.

Two doses of antibiotics later, my ears no longer hurt.  I'm just incredibly sleepy.  And very much looking forward to the return of my energy!

No comments:

Post a Comment