Monday, July 30, 2012

Planning Stage

Our summer camping trip is rapidly approaching and I'm having a hard time focusing my mind on anything else.

What will we eat?

What will we do?

What will we do if it rains?

We'll be camping in a newish place for us, so I've compiled a notebook (yes, I have issues) with Park Quest information, museums in case it rains and places to get ice cream. Now I'm working on a proposed menu with recipes. I'm really good at research and planning.  It's the execution I need to work on.  So far, my packing consists of a pile of random camping equipment in the garage and a pile of camping appropriate clothes on the rocking chair in my room.

I need to get a move on.

The boys have been on vacation with their dad at the beach. They get a few days between vacations to rest and then they're off with me!  Lucky guys, huh?

I'm looking forward to see their smiling faces on Wednesday .... and to assigning them packing duties.

No comments:

Post a Comment